The Cozy Bear Lodge is a magnificent hand crafted log home that is situated on a ridge overlooking a peaceful mountain valley. This gorgeous mountain home offers the true splendor of the mountains in a private setting, yet it is only minutes to downtown Gatlinburg and the National Park. From the natural log exterior to the hand finished pine interior this designer decorated mountain home offers you all the amenities your heart could desire.
3 Master Suites each with a private bath, pillow top king bed and French doors that open onto your private balcony, a large family room with vaulted post and beam ceiling and high glass overlooking the mountains, 3 spacious private decks with Hot Tub for seven, a large game room with regulation pool table, 5 color TVs, DVD player with surround sound, stereo with CD player, and much more. Cozy Bear Lodge, what more could you ask for?
||3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
Beds: 3 King, 3 Queen Sofa Beds
Mountain View, Pets Welcome
Approx. 1910 Sq. Ft.
- Hot Tub
- Pets Under 25lb
- BBQ - Charcoal
- DVD (5)
- TV (5)
- High Speed Internet
- Approximately 5 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg
- Pillow-top Mattresses
- 42" HDTV in Game Room w/DVR cable system
- 32" HDTV in Each Bedroom
- CD player w/ Surround Sound in Great Room
- Large 7 person Hot Tub
- Rockers on Deck
- Iron & Board Provided
- Fireplace-Gas (Seasonal)
- Pool Table
- Parking Spaces (4)
- Unlimited Long Distance
- Beautiful private wooded setting
- HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime
- 36" HDTV/DVD w/Surround Sound
- All TVs Have High Definition Cable Service
- Board Games
- Log Style Porch Swing
- Paved Level Driveway
- Access to Gatlinburg Community Center, - billiards, bowling alley, indoor pool, basketball, racquet ball and walking track nearby.